We need your help! A project like this is a massive undertaking. (To give you an idea: by April 2014, more than 6 000 hours have been spent on it). Any help is therefore appreciated.
There are many ways to get involved:
- We need authors: if you have information that you would like to contribute, then, by all means, please do. Regular authors (who contribute on a variety of topics) as well as authors who just write one topic are all welcome. I have a list of several dozens of UFO related documents, more than 70 contactees, and over 100 ufologists / researchers that I still want to add. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- Editors: editors 'maintain' and verify the information. Most authors won't work directly on the Exopaedia. In those cases, the editors are the intermediary between the Exopaedia and the authors.
- Multimedia: To a large extent the information in here consist of texts. If you would have images, audio or video that you could contribute (without breaking any copyrights), then, that, too, would be greatly appreciated.
- Programming: The whole interface of the Exopaedia has been programmed from scratch. Both the visitor's user interface and the content management / administration modules are entirely custom made. Help with regard to the maintenance of the software modules, too, is therefore welcome. Suggestions for a nicer looking layout are welcomed as well.
- Content corrections: if you notice that some information is incorrect, or that there are typos in the text, etc., feel free to let us know.
- Share information: if you would come across information that you think would be relevant for the exopaedia, send us a link or a copy.
Paypal: at present we no longer accept Paypal donations, because they ended up costing us more than the donations we were receiving.
Contact Us to get involved.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Exopaedia Project.