The Exopaedia is an encyclopaedia of extraterrestrial information. It focuses on the new scientific disciplines like exopolitics, exobiology, or xenology, that deal with extraterrestrial matters.
To be the leading edge encyclopaedia on all exo-matters
The Hyperbase was the predecessor of the Exopaedia.
- 1992, personal database to keep track of information.
- 1994 exchange of information with a network of other researchers and regression therapists.
- 1996: program written in Visual Foxpro + first HTML version online
- 1998: new program written in VFP, with different export options (html, chm)
+ second online version, this time database driven and in ASP.
+ CHM versions.
- 2004: new online version, in PHP and MySQL, reorganisation of the content.
- 2006: online content management system, custom written in PHP and MySQL.
- 2007: work started on the Exopaedia.
- August 2008: a first version of the Exopaedia was launched.
For more information, click the 'about' link on this page!